We are committed to conducting our business in a manner that embraces both a sustainable economic growth with a high standard of social and ethical responsibility. It is our belief that we have a duty to promote simultaneous economic, social and environmental benefits and as a result we have clear policies that define our behaviour in several key areas.
Our Key Responsibilities:
- Human Rights – TP Fire & Security will not do any entity that fails to uphold the human rights of its employees or breach the same rights of those affected by the entity’s activities.
- Employees’ Rights – We work constantly to ensure that the rights of our workers are maintained over a number of areas. These include equal opportunities and equality within the workplace, operating within the bounds of all employment legislation, and full clarity on all employment conditions.
- Health, Safety and Welfare – Our Health and Safety policy is supported by fully qualified SHEQ department and external advisers where required. Adherence with the appropriate legislation is regularly checked through independent external auditing bodies.
- Environmental Issues – As a minimum we meet all applicable environmental laws and requirements in any area of operation. In order to gain the BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Standard we are constantly working toward delivering a sustainable service that encompasses various measures including recycling strategies and utilising energy reduction solutions.
- Social Contribution – Ongoing support is arranged to meet the needs of our community in the form of time, skills and resource contributions to local charities and community initiatives.
Business PolicyTo complement our social policies, we also incorporate various well-defined business policies that govern corporate management, our relationships with suppliers and partners, attitudes towards shareholders and other vital aspects of our business. For more information download our full policy document.